Sunday, March 26, 2017
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
- The cycle connecting the 2013 bottom and 2015 top reveals the 2016 December bottom..marked by a vertical double arrow.
- First major bottom after 2013 bottom connects with the 2016 bottom through a 45 degree angle line. ( Line incorporating two small black arrows.)
- Nifty is about to touch the 45 degree line which originates from 2013 bottom.Previous time it crossed this line was during the top formation of September 2016.
- Look at the second cycle.It connects the 2015 March top and 2016 Feb bottom.The 2016 September top rests exactly on this cycle.
- This is now revealing a potential topping zone now, as indicated by the thin purple vertical line.I have also marked a small blue arrow to indicate the position.
- On the other hand, Nifty is also interestingly poised for a long term break out, once it closes above 9119.
- Logic cautions us to be careful at this juncture and wait for pull backs before taking fresh longs.
Monday, March 13, 2017
Thursday, March 9, 2017
Sunday, March 5, 2017
February 2016 was a significant bottom. We have moved just 12 months.We are in the beginning of the 13th month. Nifty seems to have a lot of room to move up! Even for a half primary top, another six to eight months is left.