Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Dear Friends,
Please read the article in the link given below.
To be a research analyst and to publish articles for public consumption, I need to be registered with SEBI.
Till date my studies and opinions were offered to all and sundry, free of cost. I had never sent any unsolicited mails or smses.
My articles were my own and done after painstaking work.
Still I do not have any SEBI registration as of date. While Iam planning for it soon, Iam constrained to also inform you that I shall be modifying   this blog from an "open" one to a "closed" one, from December 09, 2014 onwards.
If you wish to be included in the reading list, please send me a mail to tekkiesuresh@gmail.com.The blog shall be open till December 09, 2014.

MUMBAI: To safeguard investors from misleading advice coming from unregulated entities, a new set of regulations for research analysts in capital markets would come into effect from Monday.December 01, 2014

Announcing these new regulations -- which would be a first in India -- Sebi said no person or entity would be allowed to act as research analyst or research entity without obtaining a certificate of registration from it under these regulations.

The .. 

No comments: