April 30 to May 04, 2012
May 02: Moon crosses the Equator at 0 degrees from the North to the South.
Moon intersects the declinations of Mercury and Pluto on May 01, 2012, before crossing the Equator.
First quarter Moon is on April 29, 2012.
Moon has its Perigee on May 06, 2012 at 09.03 am.
Full Moon is also on May 06, 2012, at 09.05 am, it is a Sunday.
Market reversals may be expected on May 07, Monday.
Nodes are direct from May 08 to May 12, 2012.
1. Sun is separating from a trine with Pluto.
2. Mars is closely square the Nodes. It is applying QC with Uranus.
3. Moon is square Jupiter at the opening bell.
4. Uranus has started moving away from the trine aspects with Rahu and sextile with Ketu.
5. With no other major aspects happening, it looks like Mars will take the markets down with its square aspect of the nodes.
Since we start with a Moon Square Jupiter, the market could open weak. More weakness from 10.30 am.Things steady between 11.30 to 12.30 pm. Rise from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm.Then bearishness begins again to the close.Some small recovery in the last 15 minutes. Please read this post in conjunction with the previous ones posted today and know the context.Since I expect the Mars Rahu square to accentuate bearishness, falls can be stronger than rises.
Probabilities for rest days of the week shall follow today evening. Paucity of time was the culprit.